November 14-16, 2014
Use this FORM to sign up now.
DEADLINE for Registration October 30, 2014
Mark is currently a member of the Civitan International Growth and Retention Committee, a Trainer for Civitan International Geographic Training for club Presidents and Presidents-Elect, an Executive Master Club Builder, and has recruited greater than 150 Civitan members.Knowledge and Networking: The “Trade Show and Tell” is back!
This is a great opportunity to learn from a master! He has asked to work all weekend to help us with growth, recruitment, and retention of club members. Come and put him to work!
Workshops and sessions will be listed on the tentative schedule soon.
The Holiday Inn gives us the perfect set up for displaying our club’s projects and successes. Please reserve a table today by emailing Jo Ann O'Toole. She will confirm the time to set up your display after she has confirmed arrangements with the hotel. The displays will be left up throughout the weekend for you to peruse at your convenience and there will be allotted time for a representative to be at your table to answer any questions about your club’s projects.Recognition: 2013-2014 Club and Individual awards will be presented
Fun, Fundraising, and Fellowship:
Great Hospitality from the Greater Richmond Civitan Club, our District Book Sale, and everyone’s favorite fundraiser – the Friday Night Bingo Bash!What is needed from you or your club:
- Your completed registration form and check or money order should be mailed so Jo Ann receives it no later than October 30th. Late fees will be strictly enforced.
- Make sure you have made your reservation at the hotel. The hotel filled up very fast last year and many members had to stay at the hotel next door. Don’t get left out!
- Door Prizes are requested from all clubs (2-3 from each club attending).
- Volunteers are always needed for helping to man the registration table and working in the hospitality room. Please let Jo Ann know if you will assist in these areas.
A message from Jay Albertia our 2014-2015 International President
- Hold on to and grow existing clubs.
- Ask new members to join and build new clubs.
- Prepare to recommit to our flagship project, the Civitan International Research Center.
- Plan for the future by creating and implementing a 5 year plan.
- Youth are the future of Civitan and we must embrace them.
The first letter of each point, spells "HAPPY". My goal for every Civitan is to remember the work and come together working as a TEAM! Only through teamwork can we accomplish great things in the name of Civitan.