CHESAPEAKE DISTRICT CIVITAN INTERNATIONAL
August 28-30, 2015 Harrisburg, PA
A message from Jay Albertia our 2014-2015 International President
- Hold on to and grow existing clubs.
- Ask new members to join and build new clubs.
- Prepare to recommit to our flagship project, the Civitan International Research Center.
- Plan for the future by creating and implementing a 5 year plan.
- Youth are the future of Civitan and we must embrace them.
The first letter of each point, spells "HAPPY". My goal for every Civitan is to remember the work and come together working as a TEAM! Only through teamwork can we accomplish great things in the name of Civitan.
Morris Hudgins, Chesapeake District Governor has his own theme for us...Jay Albertia’s theme was announced: I AM CIVITAN HAPPY!! Which means ATTITUDES, ATTITUDES, ATTITUDES, they are contagious, and positive attitudes help to inspire people to work hard towards your goals.
Along with my own theme: TEAM CHESAPEAKE, the two themes continue the REBIRTH of the Chesapeake District!!!
- Together…we are stronger working together as one unit and supporting each other.
- Educate…teach new members about the Bigger Picture of Civitan besides your local club.
- Attitudes…HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!
- Mentor…Put new clubs/members under your wing and build them up into Civitan.
- July 12-15, 2015
Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel
St. Louis, MO
- August 28-30
Annual District Convention
Holiday Inn Harrisburg-East (Airport Area)