ANNUAL 2015-2016 SCHOLARSHIP FUND FORM (.pdf file)
A message from Jay Albertia our 2014-2015 International President
- Hold on to and grow existing clubs.
- Ask new members to join and build new clubs.
- Prepare to recommit to our flagship project, the Civitan International Research Center.
- Plan for the future by creating and implementing a 5 year plan.
- Youth are the future of Civitan and we must embrace them.
The first letter of each point, spells "HAPPY". My goal for every Civitan is to remember the work and come together working as a TEAM! Only through teamwork can we accomplish great things in the name of Civitan.
- March 13-15, 2015
Spring District Meeting
Holiday Inn Washington-Dulles International Airport
- July 12-15, 2015
Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel
St. Louis, MO
- August 28-30
Annual District Convention
Holiday Inn Harrisburg-East (Airport Area)